Saturday, March 10, 2012

I will never leave this house of light..

I will never leave this house of light,
I will never leave this blessed town
for here I have found my love
and here I will stay for the rest of my life.
If this world turns into a sea of trouble
I will brave the waves and steer my mind's ship
to the safe shore of love.

If you are a seeker looking for profit go on
and may God be with you,
but I am not willing to exchange my truth,
I have found the heart and will never leave
this house of light.

Rumi: Hidden Music

Watercolor Painting/ 46-65 Cm
Isfahan/ Under the Ali Qapu palace

5 comments:

Sergio DS said...

Wonderful painting, lovely.
I follow you.

Behzad Bagheri said...

Thank you Sergio!

Decore Essentials said...

No painter but I really like your Wall Art Pictures ... Color palette, light, heat and especially intimacy, pleasure to discover "our stuff", the life around us ...

Sophia Khan said...

Hello Behzad,

I recently found your blog through urban sketchers and started following. I visited Iran several years ago and fell in love with the architecture there, so I must say I really enjoy perusing your watercolors. They portray the subject in such a beautiful and unique way and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Behzad Bagheri said...

Thank you Decore.
And thank you Sophia for kind idea about Iran and my works.Your helpful comments on my works will be appreciated.